Du Pont Pension Fund Investment (PFI) took the opportunity of the holiday period to install its planned local data distribution system supporting 18 traders and portfolio managers. Following a three-month evaluation, the firm opted for Reuters' Triarch 2000 platform featuring the vendor's new PC-based Personal Trader Workstation (PTW) software.
The system went live Dec. 31. Du Pont made its choice of Reuters for the core data distribution software in late November, and began installation in
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers