LONDON--BITA Plus has launched the latest version of its flagship portfolio analytics system, BITA Plus. Version 4.5 of BITA Plus has been developed to help institutional investment managers assess risk in the light of the ongoing debate between the relative importance of country and industry effects.
Laurence Wormald, director of BITA Plus, says, "As uncertainty surrounding country and industry effects continues, investors need clarity. BITA Plus Version 4.5 includes a new release of the BIT
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1