Thomson Financial Services Inc. has been exonerated of charges of simple assault and battery filed in September by two top executives of Smith Affiliated Capital Corp. Siblings John and Maria Smith, whose father founded Smith Affiliated, told Cambridge, Mass. police that they had been assaulted and detained by Thomson officials at a Portia Users' Conference held at The Royal Sonesta Hotel Sept. 23 through 25.
According to police reports and other sources, the contretemps between the Smiths
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain