Interactive Data of Bedford, Mass., released InteractiveData.com-- Back Office Suite. The investment accounting system provides corporate actions, pricing, news and descriptive data. The news services include Dow Jones, Business Wire and PR Newswire.
The market for investment analytics is about to get a new contestant, Taurion.com, a New York-based startup recently raised some venture capital, and now the company is setting about searching for an on-line analytical processing, or OLAP, engine
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground