LONDON--Union Investment, a Frankfurt, Germany-based asset manager, is taking Brainpower's Netxceed infrastructure. In addition, Brainpower's technology is in trials with two firms in Edinburgh. This expands Brainpower's presence beyond its main markets in Switzerland and Italy (Buy Side IT, January).
Union and Brainpower have yet to finalize details of which functions will be added, and for which business areas. But Union, part of the Volks- und Raiffeisenbanken group, may soon have more to
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy