Ubitrade launches Tradix suite
Ubitrade, a Paris-based provider of trading and risk management technology, has announced the release of its Tradix suite, a cross-asset, front-to-back office set of applications. Tradix comprises the following applications:
• Tradix for Alternative Investment.
• Tradix for Investment Banking.
• Tradix Treasury, for corporates, debt managers and financial institutions.
Tradix for Alternative Investment provides users with real-time portfolio management functiona
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming