HUGHES TAPPED AS COO OF DEUTSCHE ASSET MGMT.
Thomas Hughes has been named chief operating officer of Deutsche Asset Management. Hughes will report to Michael Phillipp, chief executive of Deutsche Asset Management. Hughes replaces Mark Gelnaw, who has now been appointed chief operating officer of Deutsche's alternative investment business, which includes private equity, real estate and hedge funds. Having spent 17 years at Merrill Lynch, most recently as head of global securities financing,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground