Bill Stone, CEO at SS&C Technologies, has reacted to an article in the March 14 issue of IMT, which focused on his company’s 1996 financial results, and in particular on the operating loss posted by the company in 1996. In particular, he disputes certain calculations made by IMT in its analysis. In the interest of presenting a balanced and accurate picture of SS&C’s financial results, IMT is happy to publish Mr. Stone’s comments.
In the March 14 article, IMT states that SS&C’s operating
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain