Capital Management Sciences (CMS) has released version 4.5 of its Bondedge fixed income portfolio analytics service. It features additions to Bondedge’s Global Analytics offering, new security pricing and modeling tools and enhancements to CMS’ Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) prepayment model.
Gain Capital has released version 4.0 of its internet-based dealing software. The new version includes enhanced order capabilities and a redesigner user interface.
JP Morgan Inve
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership