BOSTON, MA -- Allegiance Capital, a fixed-income securities manager based in Huntington Beach, California, and Milwaukee-based M&I Investment Management Corp, have licensed components of the Macgregor Financial Trading Platform (MFTP) order management system (OMS) from Boston-based Macgregor.
Allegiance will implement Macgregor's Advanced Fixed Income, Portfolio Management and Compliance components to support all aspects of its trading operation, replacing mostly manual processes.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground