FRANKFURT--ADIG-Investment, an asset management unit of Commerzbank Group, is the first European client to install Barra’s TotalRisk Asset Management system for enterprise-wide risk management. But the move underlines the increasing demand from asset managers for enterprise-wide risk management systems.
ADIG-Investment, which has more than 150 funds and over 30 billion euros under management, identified the need for such a system back in 1998. However, at that time, "there was nothing
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground