PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania--Now that PNC Bank has consolidated all its money management operations under its New York-based subsidiary, BlackRock Financial, the regional bank holding company is also contemplating a spin-off of its mutual fund processing arm, PFPC Worldwide.
A spokesman for the bank acknowledged that the bank is considering spin-offs of both BlackRock and PFPC, but he stressed that no decision has been made. While the subsidiaries have businesses that overlap and the bank is
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground