JEFFERIES & Co. parent Jefferies Group Inc. announced last week that the brokerage firm intends to sell to the public an 18 percent stake in its Investment Technology Group Inc. (ITG) automated stock trading subsidiary--at a proposed price of $12 to $14 a share. The offering, which still awaits approval from the Securities and Exchange Commission, will be underwritten by Alex. Brown & Sons Inc., Furman Selz Inc. and Jefferies & Co.
At that cost, sources say ITG has a potential market value of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain