Chazot joins HSBC
HSBC has named Christophe Chazot managing director and global head of structured equity at its corporate, investment banking and markets division.
Chazot will be based in HSBC's Paris office. He joins the bank from Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, where he most recently served as head of proprietary trading. He has also held positions at Bankers Trust and Barclays.
PFS appoints head of UK client services
Princeton Financial Systems has hired Alex Mitchell as director of UK clien
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution