Siegried joins FutureTrade
Electronic trading platform developer FutureTrade has hired Lee Siegfried as chief operating officer.
Siegfried will be responsible for managing the firm's development, IT, quality assurance, product management, and systems operations efforts, and will report to Murray Feinbaum, president and chief executive of FutureTrade.
Prior to joining FutureTrade, Siegfried held positions at DHL Worldwide Express, Instinet, GFTA Analytics, Lotus Development and Intel.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1