FIDELITY Management & Research Co. (FMR) has formed a new, centralized market data group. The so-called market data services management unit will be responsible for implementing cost-control measures and managing relationships with financial information vendors.
To lead the new group, Fidelity has hired Frank Guerrera away from J.P. Morgan & Co., where he was a vice president. Guerrera, whose new title at FMR is director of market data services vendor management, will report to FMR director
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground