NEW YORK--Standard & Poor's has acquired Portfolio Management Data (PMD), which provides bank loan analysis, pricing and performance data. The acquisition will give Standard & Poor's clients a single source for data, analysis, and credit ratings critical to structuring, selling, securitizing and monitoring syndicated loans and loan portfolios.
"Adding our products and capabilities to those of Standard & Poor's will allow us -- jointly -- to provide the 'total analytical solution' to the banke
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution