BOSTON – Causeway Capital Management, a Los Angeles-based investment management firm with $12 billion in assets under management, has rolled out portfolio management, performance measurement and accounting applications from Eagle Investment Systems. Causeway has taken Eagle Star (investment accounting), Eagle Pace (a data hub and portfolio reporting tool) and Eagle Performance (performance measurement and attribution) as an ASP, dubbed Eagle Access.
Dan Smith, president of Eagle Access, which
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse