HOUSTON--Amvescap has signed a 330-position license to install McGregor Group's MFTP order management system throughout its asset management operations globally. The agreement extends an earlier implementation of the system at Amvescap's AIM Capital Management and Invesco units' offices in Houston, New York and London.
Under the new accord, Amvescap will be able to use MFTS -- acquired by McGregor through its purchase of Merrin Financial last year -- at 14 sites worldwide. Slated for immediat
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse