HOUSTON--Amvescap has signed a 330-position license to install McGregor Group's MFTP order management system throughout its asset management operations globally. The agreement extends an earlier implementation of the system at Amvescap's AIM Capital Management and Invesco units' offices in Houston, New York and London.
Under the new accord, Amvescap will be able to use MFTS -- acquired by McGregor through its purchase of Merrin Financial last year -- at 14 sites worldwide. Slated for immediat
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming