In a move that punctuates soft-dollar broker Lynch, Jones & Ryan, Co.'s split from its former product--the Institutional Brokers Estimate Service (I/B/E/S)--the firm has teamed up with Zacks Investment Research Inc. Under a recently signed accord, LJR will market Zacks' consensus earnings data and other services to its clients in return for directed commissions.
LJR was spun off from former parent Citicorp in a management buyout last year (IMT, Sept. 20, 1991). I/B/E/S, its major soft-dollar
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain