Advent has bought the independent distributors of its data, software and services in Denmark, Sweden and Norway, for $12 million, after having helped the firms develop and establish their local markets. Major clients include Jyske Bank in Denmark and SEB in Sweden.
UBS Warburg is using Caplin Systems’ technology to deliver real-time data over the Web to its employees and buy-side trading partners. Caplin is the creator of Real Time Text Protocol (RTTP), which delivers and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain