When it comes to ASPs, often the service level agreement between a user organisation and its technology vendor or service provider determines the performance and value of the service provided. This, argues FFastFill’s Nigel Hartnell, is potentially one of the most crucial aspects of your service.
Over the past twelve months, the interest in outsourced IT services and application service providers (ASPs) in the financial services sector has increased significantly. Institutions that once pride
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit