LOS ANGELES--Capital Management Sciences (CMS), a subsidiary of Wyoming headquartered Data Broadcasting Corp. (DBC), has teamed up with Canadian-based RBC Dominion Securities (RBC DS) to develop and market a Canadian version of its core Bondedge product. CMS's September product release will incorporate RBC DS's Canadian bond index data, as well as daily prices, and terms and conditions on Canadian bonds into the fixed-income analytics product.
CMS expects to release the Canadian Bondedge
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain