NEW YORK--GSTP has started the second phase of pilot testing--scripted testing--with encouraging results, according to participants.
The objective is for participants to demonstrate that they can interoperate effectively with counterparties via the Transaction Flow Manager (TFM) to match trades and settlement details and internally process such information.
With the aim of executing and matching trades using the TFM, pilot participants follow predefined scripts. The scripts have been prepared
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground