In a bid to consolidate market data and research services on a single platform, money manager Weiss, Peck & Greer has rolled out a network of Windows-based 486 personal computers to 100 traders, managers and analysts at its New York headquarters.
The network, which went live late last month, is being used to access market data from Automatic Data Processing Inc., proprietary research, and other applications.
"This is our platform going forward," says Jay Nadel, partner in charge of operations
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1