In a bid to consolidate market data and research services on a single platform, money manager Weiss, Peck & Greer has rolled out a network of Windows-based 486 personal computers to 100 traders, managers and analysts at its New York headquarters.
The network, which went live late last month, is being used to access market data from Automatic Data Processing Inc., proprietary research, and other applications.
"This is our platform going forward," says Jay Nadel, partner in charge of operations
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground