Lotus Development Corp. has sold its One Source division to a group of investors that includes One Source's own managers and employees as well as two venture capital firms--Boston-based Information Partners and Chicago-based William Blair Venture Partners. Lotus itself retains a minority stake.
OneSource Information Services Inc., as the freestanding company will be known, sells a series of financial information databases on CD-ROM--including CD/Investment, CD/Corporate, CD/Banking, CD
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain