The occupants of Princeton Financial Systems executive suite just finished a round of musical chairs. Will Mayhall, who was the company's president and chief executive, is now chairman and CEO. His fellow co-founder of the company and predecessor as chairman, Jerry Finsen, switched titles to chief technology officer. Meanwhile, Jim Russo became president and chief operating officer. He had been executive vice president and chief operating officer.
As part of a restructuring of its client
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground