LONDON--SS&C Technologies is planning an ambitious global expansion with new offices, hiring and, within the next year, an acquisition that could see its operations double. As outlined to IMT by SS&C's chairman, chief executive officer and president, Bill Stone, the growth strategy will see SS&C continue its push into Europe, widen its Asian presence and form strategic alliances.
Last November SS&C began a round of acquisitions, buying Dutch portfolio management software supplier Mabel
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground