LONDON--SS&C Technologies is planning an ambitious global expansion with new offices, hiring and, within the next year, an acquisition that could see its operations double. As outlined to IMT by SS&C's chairman, chief executive officer and president, Bill Stone, the growth strategy will see SS&C continue its push into Europe, widen its Asian presence and form strategic alliances.
Last November SS&C began a round of acquisitions, buying Dutch portfolio management software supplier Mabel System
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1