NEW YORK--Deutsche Bank and Bankers Trust are finally prepared to grapple with the post-merger technology infrastructure of the combined institutional investment company created by their pending merger. A senior technology officer with Morgan Grenfell Asset Management in London, which during the past few years has assumed responsibility for all of Deutsche Bank's global buy-side operations, says the institutions are "currently determining the combined core technology base."
The two banks
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground