LONDON -- London-based Isis Asset Management is the first UK-based asset manager to go live with RiskdataAM, a risk management application aimed at providing asset managers with daily reports and indicators including ex ante tracking error and value-at-risk.
The product is delivered via the ASP model, although no proprietary data actually leaves the user’s premises, says Olivier Le Marois, Riskdata’s chief executive. It has been live at Isis for about three months.
Richard Boardman, head of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers