SCUDDER Stevens & Clark is evaluating EJV Partners L.P.'s Univu fixed-income data and analytics platform. The firm's goal is to determine whether Univu can meet the needs of fixed-income portfolio managers and derivatives traders at its new trading headquarters at 2 International Plaza in Boston.
According to a Scudder official, should the firm select Univu, it would serve as a complementary service to the firm's installed base of Bloomberg L.P. standalone terminals, which currently deliver
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground