The fifth release of the StatPro risk management system (SRM v5.0) introduces a 'credit model' designed to allow users to produce a richer analysis of market and credit risk at all levels of an asset management firm.
Although the new release has been in development for more than a year, it is fortunate that its launch coincides with the recent liquidity crisis that has dramatically reinforced the buy side's need for strong risk management tools, says Dario Cintioli, global head of risk at
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground