LONDON -- The UK-based fund management operation of Swiss private bank and asset management firm Lombard Odier has implemented the beta release of a fixed-income attribution (FIA) system from Toronto-based Financial Models Company.
The multi-currency product, which took around four months to develop and runs on Windows 2000 and NT operating systems, is the latest FMCSylvan performance and attribution module.
Simon Willcox, Lombard Odier’s manager of performance analytics in London, says: "We
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground