LONDON--IT professionals from the investment management community and buy-side technology firms met at the annual Technology for Fund Management conference in London as Buy Side IT went to press.
Chaired by InvestIT’s John Robertshaw and Catherine Doherty, the agenda included data quality, performance measurement, customer relationship management, the "buy versus build" debate as well as outsourcing and, of course, STP and T+1.
THE DRIVE FOR SHORTER SETTLEMENT
The financial industry’s drive tow
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1