LONDON – Man Investments (Man), Europe's largest hedge fund group, with approximately £40 billion in assets under management, has implemented StarCompliance's 'code of ethics' software to automate its compliance procedures across its 15 global sites.
Robert Aitken, Man's global head of legal and compliance and an ex-FSA employee, says what most appealed to his firm was the software's ability to monitor personal account dealing (PA) activities for the firm's 900 employees.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain