LONDON-- Baring Asset Management named Kevin Lee as acting head of its 250-person global information technology department, following the resignation earlier this month of Bryan Hotston. Lee is a long-time veteran of the company, with at least 20 years at BAM, and is also director of special projects, including the Year 2000 conversion.
Whether Lee, who had been the second ranking official in IT, will be named permanent IT head is could not be learned at press time. The department's third
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain