Templeton, Galbraith & Hansberger Ltd. is planning to shift management of the bulk of its $18 billion in managed funds from Shaw Data Services Inc.'s bureau service to an onsite minicomputer-based system provided by Maximum Data Corp. Templeton believes the in-house system it is installing will outperform Shaw's bureau service.
Meanwhile, MaxData is losing a client of its own. First Boston Asset Management, which runs over $12 billion mostly in mortgage-backed and high-yield investments, plan
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1