Templeton, Galbraith & Hansberger Ltd. is planning to shift management of the bulk of its $18 billion in managed funds from Shaw Data Services Inc.'s bureau service to an onsite minicomputer-based system provided by Maximum Data Corp. Templeton believes the in-house system it is installing will outperform Shaw's bureau service.
Meanwhile, MaxData is losing a client of its own. First Boston Asset Management, which runs over $12 billion mostly in mortgage-backed and high-yield investments,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground