BRIDGE Information, the division of Bridge that comprises the former Knight-Ridder Financial and Bridge Information market data businesses, has set its regional management team for Asia and Europe. The revamp includes the appointment of a single managing director to replace the team of two put in place in each region after Global Financial Information Corp. acquired KRF and merged it with Bridge earlier this year (IMT, September 13).
At the same time, Bridge is in the process of closing the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain