SAN FRANCISCO--Advent Software flexed its Trustednetwork muscles at the Securities Industry Association technology management conference, where it announced that the Vanguard Group and Deutsche Bank’s US private banking division have joined Advent Trustednetwork and will provide account information to the network.
Advent Trustednetwork uses Advent’s data gathering and reporting tools to enable financial institutions to collect, aggregate and consolidate information from their clients’ cross
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground