LONDON--E-Crossnet’s business development manager, Alex McDougall, says the network has had a successful first year of operation. The system launched March 23, 2000 (Investment Management Technology, April 10, 2000).
Some in the industry thought the firm was ambitious to expect a matching rate as high as 6 percent (IMT, Sept. 13, 1999). Rates have reached 10 percent at times, says McDougall. He also says typical daily order flow of 1 billion euros is becoming increasingly common. Back in May
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground