NEW YORK--Datasynapse has launched a new version of its distributed-computer processing technology platform, Livecluster 2.1. The new platform adds an API for distributed-data functionality to accelerate analytical processes.
Previous versions enabled financial services and energy firms to use idle desktop and server processors to run large analytical problems by dividing tasks among the processors and running them in parallel. Livecluster 2.1 adds data distribution to the mix, taking
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground