The Financial Information Exchange (Fix) committee, a group of individuals from buy and sell-side firms who created the Fix protocol, is having a general conference on Jan. 26 in New York. Discussion will be on issues concerning the protocol, which is a set of message formats for equity order-routing proposed as a standard by the Fix committee. The conference will be held at the Salomon Brothers offices at Seven World Trade Center.
J.J. Kenny Co. has signed an agreement with Sungard Asset
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground