LONDON--Taylor Young Investment Management has put plans for a new customer relationship management system on hold following a 40 percent buy-in from Greek asset management firm Alpha Trust. Upgrading the order management system or installing an integrated order management and CRM system will be delayed while the two firms evaluate each other’s systems and try to identify potential synergies.
Alpha Trust has a CRM system from Siebel, but it uses different systems for trade order and portfolio
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1