LONDON--Taylor Young Investment Management has put plans for a new customer relationship management system on hold following a 40 percent buy-in from Greek asset management firm Alpha Trust. Upgrading the order management system or installing an integrated order management and CRM system will be delayed while the two firms evaluate each other’s systems and try to identify potential synergies.
Alpha Trust has a CRM system from Siebel, but it uses different systems for trade order and portfolio
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground