LONDON-based ACT Financial Systems, a supplier of financial systems--including accounting systems for investment institutions--has formed a marketing alliance with Paris-based Decalog to offer an integrated front-to-back office solution. The two companies will shop the product to institutional fund managers at life insurance companies, specialist fund management firms, large retail brokerage units and--potentially--custodian banks, explains Frank Walter, ACT's sales and marketing director. A
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit