LONDON-based ACT Financial Systems, a supplier of financial systems--including accounting systems for investment institutions--has formed a marketing alliance with Paris-based Decalog to offer an integrated front-to-back office solution. The two companies will shop the product to institutional fund managers at life insurance companies, specialist fund management firms, large retail brokerage units and--potentially--custodian banks, explains Frank Walter, ACT's sales and marketing director.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground