The deal breaks new ground for LatentZero, which was acquired by Fidessa in April this year. The vendor has traditionally deployed its systems to investment managers themselves, but in this instance NIS is using LatentZero to extend its client services to include front-office functionality, explains Georges Setrouk, regional sales manager at LatentZero in France.
"This will allow us to address the needs of smaller tier-two and tier-three asset managers," he says. "Our system could be too heav
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution