The deal breaks new ground for LatentZero, which was acquired by Fidessa in April this year. The vendor has traditionally deployed its systems to investment managers themselves, but in this instance NIS is using LatentZero to extend its client services to include front-office functionality, explains Georges Setrouk, regional sales manager at LatentZero in France.
"This will allow us to address the needs of smaller tier-two and tier-three asset managers," he says. "Our system could be too
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground