LONDON -- HSBC Asset Management, with $125.9 billion of assets under management, has installed Thomson Financial’s First Call Analyst, a browser-based investment research and analytics service, for 100 of its fund managers and analysts globally.
Mike Corless, global head of strategy at London-based HSBC AM, says the firm wanted to access its numerous global research and tools through a single platform and simplify its research process for analysts and fund managers by aggregating internal
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground