LONDON – Mark-it Partners, the UK-based provider of pricing data for credit derivatives, cash credit instruments and syndicated loan pricing, has announced an alliance with Creditex that will offer Mark-it’s Red (Reference Entity Database) through Creditex’s real-time trading and information platforms.
Through the agreement, Creditex, which provides on-line execution services for credit derivatives, becomes the first intermediary to integrate Mark-it’s Red data into its trading, brokerage and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground