LONDON – Mark-it Partners, the UK-based provider of pricing data for credit derivatives, cash credit instruments and syndicated loan pricing, has announced an alliance with Creditex that will offer Mark-it’s Red (Reference Entity Database) through Creditex’s real-time trading and information platforms.
Through the agreement, Creditex, which provides on-line execution services for credit derivatives, becomes the first intermediary to integrate Mark-it’s Red data into its trading, brokerage and
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy