LONDON--Wilco International has successfully completed trials of prototype WAP-based applications. This will allow operations managers to supervise their order management and straight-through-processing settlement systems remotely, via WAP-enabled phone or palm-top computers.
The prototype of the order management system application has been tested for use with the three main operating systems for WAP devices: the EOPC operating system from Psion, Microsoft Windows CE and the Palm OS. The
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground