Malvern, Pa.-based Premier Solutions Ltd.--a privately held company that markets and develops asset management software and services primarily to insurance companies and pension funds--has acquired National Investor Data Services Inc. (NIDS). The purchase agreement, signed in New York on Oct. 2, gives Premier an immediate presence in the institutional investor marketplace. Based in Southampton, N.Y., NIDS brings to Premier a client base which includes, among others, Oppenheimer Capital Corp.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground