• Neuermarkt.com, a Deutsche Bourse Group company, has launched an international investment portal for first quarter of 2001. The new Internet platform integrates information on international capital markets and broker research conducted by leading investment banks. This portal connects investors directly to online banks that they can use to execute orders electronically in various markets.
• Hospitals of Ontario Pension Plan has chosen Thomson Financial's Portia and Thomson Open Trader
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain